Calendula is a popular medicinal plant and culinary supplement. Traditionally it was used to get rid of stomach problems as well as for antibacterial and anti-inflammatory purposes. It will be a great addition to infusions with nettle or yarrow, as well as teas and yerba mate. The characteristic flavor of the flower, rich in bitter notes, can be softened with sugar or honey.
Ingredients: 100% calendula petals
Net weight: 10g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Egypt
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Store in a dry and cool place.
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
Calendula flower - how to prepare an infusion?
Dried calendula is most commonly served as an infusion or by adding a small amount of the dried petals to a tea or herbal mixture. To prepare a marigold infusion, pour a teaspoon of dried petals into boiling water (about 200 ml) and wait about 5-10 minutes for it to brew. The infusion can be used for direct consumption, as a skin wash or for aromatherapy treatments.
Mary Rose – unique, natural, dried edible flowers
Dried edible flowers from Mary Rose brand are high quality products, specially selected and sourced from the best suppliers around the world. They delight and encourage to awaken the creativity hidden in everyone.
The Mary Rose edible flowers can be used as:
- Stand-alone infusion ingredient.
- Additional ingredient to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs.
- Ingredient of dishes.
- Beautiful, inspiring decoration of dishes.
- Natural food colouring.
- Decoration for handmade candles, soaps and cosmetics.
- Many, many more - it's all about your creativity!
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.
The product may contain nuts, cereals.